The Orchard Guesthouse, Prini (Manali)
Situated amidst apple orchard, Himalayan Eco Lodge Manali also known as Orchard Guest House promises a beautiful stay with all amenities along with neat and clean surroundings. Located just 15 minutes away from Manali bus stand, the lodge is at Nagar Road in Prini, which also leads to Kullu valley. Away from the city hustle bustle, one can enjoy a peaceful stay at our Manali guest house. From the lodge you may also experience the breathtaking sight of Hampta Pass. To add on to the experience, all the rooms of our Manali Guest house give a wonderful view of Manali town which can be best enjoyed while sipping a cup of coffee.
This small town is not only considered as a perfect point to start-off with some amazing treks but is also the road to Ladakh via the valley of Lahaul, Spiti and Rohtang Pass. Adding to plethora of activities, Manali trip has to offer, white water rafting, skiing, zorbing, trekking, snow scootering and river-crossing are some of the activities that appeal the tourists here.
Named after the Sanatan Hindu lawgiver Manu, this ancient town is regarded as the “abode of Manu". Legend has it that sage Manu stepped off his ark in Manali to recreate human life after a great flood had deluged the world. Also referred as the "Valley of the Gods", Old Manali village has an ancient temple dedicated to sage Manu. In addition to this other main sightseeing options in Manali are: the ancient temple of Beas Kund, Hadimba Temple, Maa Sharvari Temple. One has an option to visit the various hot water springs such as Kalath Hot Water Springs and Vashist Hot Water Spring. Other places well worth the visit are the range of waterfalls in Manali, such as - Jogini Falls, Rahala waterfalls and Rozy Falls which gives tourists an up close and personal view of the region. Manali also has a wide range of shopping and eating destinations for visitors.
- 6 Double rooms for a comfortable stay along with a balcony to witness sweeping views of Manali City
- Geyser equipped bathrooms for hot water facility
- An in-house dining area with clean surroundings
- Facility for having a personal barbeque just for your family/group of friends
- LED televisions and other basic amenities in each room
- Soft drinks, mineral water & knick knacks can be purchased
- Easy access to local market
- Plethora of indoor and outdoor games to keep you engaged
- Old Manali
- Solang Valley
- Dhundi towards Bakarthach
- Day Picnic
- Carrom Board
- River rafting on River Beas
- Bridge Slithering
- Rope & Rock Activites
- Valley Crossing
- Fun mountain biking (Cycling) for 45 mins
- Orienteering (navigation & endurance based trekking activity)
- Night camping at Chika
- A boutique guest house located amidst beautiful apple orchard, Prini
- Located 533 kms from Delhi / 310 Km from Chandigarh
- Restaurant with a majestic view of the Himalayas
- Hot multi-cuisine meals served buffet style
- Double rooms overlooking apple orchards
- Relaxation areas by the apple orchard
- 6 double rooms with attached built-up running water washrooms. These are large deluxe rooms with all creature comforts, customized wooden furniture, comfortable bedding, coffee table, relaxation chairs, luggage racks, ambient lighting and so on. There is running hot water that is provided through solar water heaters.
- Permanent Dining area facing apple orchards.
- Indoor games like chess, carom etc
Lunch/Dinner: Rs. 400 per person
• 5% VAT extra
Manali town is well connected by Air and Train. Road travel is also recommended. The nearest railway station to Manali is Chandigarh and there are number of trains that connect to Chandigarh from all over the country. For air travel, the closest airport is Chandigarh Airport and is well connected to Delhi and other airports of the country.
Manali can be reached from Delhi by NH1 upto Ambala and from there NH22 to Chandigarh and from there on one has to take NH21 that passes through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu town. The road distance from Chandigarh to Manali is 326 km and the total distance from Delhi to Manali is 592 kms. Buses including Volvo and Mercedes Benz on this route are available from all major bus terminals. Himachal Road Transport Corporation runs five daily Volvo and AC buses on Delhi – Manali route and two separate Volvo’s by HPTDC apart from 12 Non-AC buses
Nearest Railhead: Chandigarh, which is a 294 kms drive to reach the lodge
Nearest Airports: Chandigarh Airport, which is a 313 kms drive to reach the lodge OR one can also book a private flight which is operated from Chandigarh to Bhuntar and back
- Rohtang Pass
- Old Manali
- Beas Kund
- Solang Valley
- Temples of Tibetan Buddhist lineages
- The Manali Gompa